The heat of summer seems to have passed and it has us all thinking of joys of cooler weather. We joined our friends Heather, Rick, and Evan for some apple picking in Elkton MD. There was a wagon ride to the orchard, some very pleasant nursing under the apple trees and enough apples (and apple cider donuts) to make our bellies ache.
Then it was home to make bread, and pies, and apple sauce, and apple butternut squash soup.
Welcome Fall, we've missed you.


4 comments:
Although roasting and peeling green chilies has become a fall tradition - - - nothing, NOTHING beats apple picking. I miss you guy.
I love your updates so much. Miss you all!
Looks like you had a great time!
I really hope we will see you LIVE soon!
pi
MM&PB,
What a life! You bring a bright light and a sweet heart into this wild and wonderful world. He is adorable. Of course, you do so because something similar was done for you. Hard to give what you don't got. Cheers and love, Uncle Topper
Post a Comment