Sunday, December 5, 2010

Side by Side

Almost everyday folks ask us if Carter is changing.  To us he seems a little chubbier and certainly more alert, but we have a tough time seeing the changes day to day.  I noticed that I happened to take a picture this morning that was in the same position and outfit as one taken back in October.  So, I've decided to post them side by side and let you all decide for yourselves.
12/5/10 (8 Weeks Old)
10/24/10  (2 Weeks Old)
I take silly pleasure in propping the little guy up and letting him sit on his own.  (It make it easier to take pictures too.)  So here's a few from today.
Rockin Out
Sack'O'Potatoes
In the second one you can see some of that chubbiness I was talking about...  That outfit isn't going to fit for much longer.

2 comments:

Kelly Mo said...

Those cheeks! How do you resist the urge to nibble on them.

petrao said...

I guess it is all that good Mimi milk that he has been gulping down :)