Friday, November 12, 2010

One month checkup

Carter had his one month trip to the doctor today.  We were happy to find out that he has been packin on the pounds and is up to 7lbs-15.5 oz now.  (See the growth chart at the bottom).  He has also grown 3" which brings him up to 20" now.  

On a more traumatic note, Carter endured his first vaccination.  He was a trooper and only peed on the nurse one time.  (Nurse - 1, Dad - 27)

1 comment:

Kelly Mo said...

I love it! I was just thinking that I needed to see more pictures of that baby. It really is killing me that I haven't mugged on him yet. Ugh. I wish I had started something like this when the B-man was a baby. You will appreciate all of the details when (or if) baby #2 comes around. You will find that you conveniently forgot what you did. I look forward to reading everything!