Monday, November 5, 2012

Go Take a Hike!

We haven't really been camping or hiking much recently, because reasons, but we have gotten out a bit to enjoy the cooler weather with Carter - here are some dismal phone pictures that have hardly seen any editing.  Enjoy!











These are from two different walks we took and Carter actually wanted to walk more than I ever expected him to.  When we let him down at the beach, he cheerfully walked a good 1/2 mile if not more afterward.  Little guy likes to jog, too - it's hard to get a decent picture of him!

For those of you who actually click through to the blog itself, I changed the background a little bit (I felt like it was getting old) and I might mess around with it a little more today if I have time.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Been awhile since I have been able to log-on. Carter is looking super adorable ;o) And... I must say his parents are too :)
XOXO