Carter and I spent a rare weekday together last week and had a ball.
But first, there's breakfast:
Carter's Day from Brian Thomas on Vimeo.
![]() |
| Sweet guy pre-haircut |
![]() |
| I have such dreams... |
![]() |
| The morning paper, perhaps? |
![]() |
| Just kidding! |
![]() |
| AWWGGHH! |
![]() |
| Do we have to get the haircut? |
![]() |
| Yep! |
![]() |
| K - as long as I can walk down the street later... |
![]() |
| And have a lolly... |
![]() |
| OK, the haircut wasn't so bad. |
![]() |
| Love my Legos! |
![]() |
| I am Lego-Ninja! |
![]() |
| They make me giggle sometimes... |
![]() |
| Upside down book time! |
![]() |
| I'm getting the hang of turning the pages, though! |
![]() |
| Swagga' |
![]() |
| Today's a good day. |
![]() |
| A yardstick, a sand-table, |
![]() |
| and a keg - what else is there? |
![]() |
| A SPRINKLER!! |
![]() |
| Hmm, maybe that wasn't so fun. |
![]() |
| But bath time is! Yummy! |
![]() |
| Happy guy! |
![]() |
| That's all folks! |
























2 comments:
I'm jealous of Carter's "Mimi Day"! XOXO
I haven't had a Mimi day in FOREVER!! Lucky little dude.
Post a Comment