 |
| Hi Gram and Grandad! |
|
Glad you came to spend a week with me
while Mom and Dad went off to Bonaire to play without me!
Actually, I hardly noticed they were gone since
life was plenty of fun with Gram and Grandad!
 |
| Gram and I spent time on the go... |
 |
| and I learned how to fix things with Grandad. |
We tried our best to keep to the routines of the day...
 |
| Splish Splash I was takin' a bath! |
|
|
 |
| 'Mornin' Gram! |
 |
Think I'll be a punk today!
|
As you can see, much of our days revolved around meals!
 |
| Sometimes I wore my carrots on my head... |
 |
| and sometimes one utensil just wasn't enough! | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
I made some new friends while my folks were gone.
Aunt Fey and Uncle John came from Texas to visit!
 |
| I got to practice my Spanish with Uncle John... |
 |
I did some cooking with a new friend named Johnny...
|
 |
| and I made friends with... |
 |
| the Easter Golden! |
I talked Gram and Grandad into going to the playground
whenever we could.
 |
| Yesterday I discovered that |
 |
| I could go down the slide all by myself. |
 |
YAY!!!
|
 |
| I also climbed a little stair without getting on my knees! |
|
On Sunday morning when I walked into the living room
I couldn't believe my eyes!
Look who was here!!
| | | | | |
| Where in the world have you guys been? | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This blogger sure can't wait 'til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment